Friday, December 14, 2012

Paper Stories December sketch challenge


Hi, how's it going. We are in holiday mode here with the kids on school holidays and DH off work until January.
I'm actually finding some time to scrap now. As soon as I saw the new Pop Art kit at Paper Stories I knew I had to get it as the colours were just so Eleanor and when it arrived yesterday I got straight into creating with it. What better challenge to start with than Paper Stories own sketch challenge. 

 

Here is my interpretation of it. All the patterned paper, the twine, some of the sequins, the metal flair button, chipboard alphas and arrow are from the kit. I have added some light blue diamond washi tape and purple spotty button top from Purple Pumpkin, a Lime Tree Creations teal crocheted doily, a journal spot, large purple felt flower and purple butterfly cabochon from DLish Scraps and some hand made felt flowers, ribbon and ric rac and purple sequins.



And here is a close up of my cluster.


Thanks for looking and catch you later.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely, I really love purple and the products from Purple Pumpkin look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judith!! Love what you have done with the kit and your little extra's work so well =) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Stories. I'll be keeping an eye on your blog to see what else you create ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful layout just love your colour choice and cluster. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your name over at Paper Stories & came by for a 'sticky beak'...so glad I did! LOVE these colours & your funky take on the sketch...really nice work...& of COURSE i ADORE the pp goodies:):):)!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a 'cool' page! Perfect photo for these papers! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this photo matches perfect with that kit!! i love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete