Monday, December 17, 2012

Show us Your Stuff December Challenge

Good evening. Hope your Christmas preparations are going well.

Back again with another page I created using the Pop Art kit from Paper Stories. I used several of the ILS Pops Of papers. This paper is very good quality. This layout is for the December Challenge at Show Us Your Stuff which was to scrap a Christmas photo using non traditional Christmas colours and of course adding something handmade. I have used a handmade A Flair for Buttons button again from Paper Stories. This was also my first attempt at using texture paste to create the large snowflakes. What I didn't realise was that the Dylusions spray I had sprayed onto the patterned paper would be soaked up into the snowflake giving them an aqua look instead of remaining white.

5 comments:

  1. I think your layout looks great Judith! Beautiful texture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout love the blue colours! thanks for joining in at SUYS cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout real cool looking. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours in this are beautiful :) Thanks for joining at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout Judith. I love the colour scheme. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete