Friday, November 30, 2012

Show us your stuff November challenge

Hi, Just scraped in with this one for the November challenge over at Show Us Your Stuff which was to use yellow and washi tape.
My daughter and I have been doing some napkin art for a while ever since we saw it at Paperific last year. Recently, we went to the Melbourne Sewing and Craft Show and the same exhibitors were there. They had some napkin covered shoes. Eleanor thought it would be really cool to cover some shoes in the licorice allsorts napkin. It took a bit of piecing together but this is the end result



I have used chevron black and chevron blue washi tape. My home made items are the pink felt flowers, the felt lollipops and the word 'sweet' in my title which I cut out from felt.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Judith, awesome layout. Love the colours and the shoes look fabulous! Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  2. "WoW" Judith that is one cool layout! love the colours and those shoes pretty awesome, wow just love it all thanks for playing along at SUyS cheers!

    ReplyDelete