Thursday, November 1, 2012

Purple Pumpkin November sketch challenge


So, November is here already and there is a new sketch for you at Purple Pumpkin by Crece!!!



Here is my take on the sketch


I chose to stick fairly close to the sketch. 
Here is a close
up of my PP embellisments. 


I chose to alter a couple of them. I have used a white paper doily which I have inked to match the colours of my layout. I have also used a white satin flower which originally had a small black spotty button in the middle. I managed to replace it with a yellow fabric button. Finally I have used a resin oval rose

Other products used:
Lily Bee Buttercup patterned paper - Queenbee, Robin's egg, Puddles and Blossom
Kaisercraft ribbon roses - Sea breeze
Crafty Koala paper roses
Green Tara ribbon
Zva Glitz pearl swirls
Homemade felt roses
Dark grey spotty washi tape
Versa magic chalk ink
Martha Stewart rings punch

You have until the end of the month to complete this Sketch Challenge and link it up in the sidebar on the Purple Pumpkin blog by midnight 30th of November 2012. There will be two fabulous Purple Pumpkin prize packs to give away - one winner will be chosen by the design team, and the second will be a random prize draw.

Please check out the RULES HERE!!!
Everyone has a chance, even without using PP products!

REMINDER: Post your pages on the Purple Pumpkin FACEBOOK wall whenever you use our products and we will choose a "monthly favorite" to feature on the blog and facebook wall! That's an extra chance to win some goodies!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your page - Great take on the sketch and your photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Judith - that colour scheme is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete