Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last March layouts

Well I managed 13 layouts for March and 10 of them were for the challenges over at Scrapz.biz! Here is the last one I did for those challenges. Last week the challenges were all based on chipboard. This one is for the What's Cooking challenge, where you had to include nude chipboard, altered chipboard and photos smaller than 4x6. I decided on doing a double as I had so many photos of DS when he did the Green Challenge at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary last December.


This layout was for Kerryn's Manufacturer Challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. The manufacturer for March was October Afternoon and the extra criteria was to use chipboard. I used up some very old OA Daydream journalling cards and die cuts.


Finally, 2 layouts for sketch challenges. This one was for the sketch challenge over at Handmade by Suzanne. Not sure I really liked the end result of this. The papers seemed a perfect match for the shirt DS was wearing but I think it needs something else and I couldn't figure out what.
  Finally, my entry for the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment