Friday, April 13, 2012

It's baby month

over at Scrapz.biz with a month of baby related challenges. I have managed to get 3 done so far. I've decided to concentrate on scrapping pages of DS as I realised I have done very few. DH has been very kind and scanned in all the negatives from photos of DS from 0-1. It's amazing how different they are to the photos we have and how we are now able to tweak them to look better.


This first layout was for a sketch challenge which also had to include a bird or animal and some border punching. I used up some more of my favourite MME Fine and Dandy.
 This second layout was for a challenge to write about a birth story and include a pocket to include the journalling. This time I used some Echo Park This and That Charming.

This 3rd layout was for a challenge to do a layout about the name choices you'd made for your child. I used some Oct Afternoon for this.

3 comments:

  1. You are on a real roll with these, Judith!! Well done, they are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like baby month is going to get DS's album caught up a bit Judith :-)

    Love all these pages! especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the challenges Judith! Such gorgeous soft pages!

    ReplyDelete