Monday, April 30, 2012

Final batch of baby pages

Here are the final batch of layouts I did for Baby Month over at Scrapz.biz.
This first layout was for a challenge to include photos of bath fun and also use circles, yellow and a multi alpha title. I used some October Afternoon Ducks in a Row to fill in the circles and nearly a whole packet of Kaiser epoxy circles for the blue dots.

This layout was for a challenge to scrap some baby memorabilia and to include bling, buttons and scallops. I scrapped about my son's teddy - Buffy.
I've used Echo Park This and That Charming for this one.

 Next layout was for a challenge to scrap first year milestones and include at least 2 photos. I'm loving the trend to use hexagons so had a go with some and  I used up some MME in the process.

 My final layout was for a quote challenge. I decided to use the quote 'I love you to the moon and back'. This is the first photo of DS and me. I have used Bella Boulevard We're Expecting pp for this one.
 Finally, a few pages of an OTP challenge I did - Baby stats. I created a page for each of use.


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful projects!! The baby book is darling!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy Judith! I loved looking at all your baby pages and the baby book is just adorable. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete