Monday, March 26, 2012

More Scrapz.biz challenge layouts

This month I seem to have been inspired by the challenges over at Scrapz.biz. I haven't felt really inclined to scrap any other challenges. I think it's because they have been product challenges and it has made me use up items that have just been sitting in my stash. Also I'm a bit disillusioned, having won a number of challenges and never received the prizes.
Two weeks ago the challenges were all base on brads. This first layout was for the Scrap Write Now challenge which was to feature brads and journalling in dot points. I used Echo Park and some MME pp here and some new washi tape that I purchased from Dlish Scraps. They have a great range and fantastic prices.

This second layout was for Aga's sketch challenge again incorporating some brads. I've used Crate Paper pps and embellies here and a heap of brads.

This third layout was for the Scrap It Blind challenge for the week using rub ons.


 This layout was for the Base Jump rubon challenge. This is where you are given a base and can add any extras.

Last weeks challenges all featured flowers. I don't use flowers as much as I used too so have enjoyed doing some really girly pages. This first one was for the Scrap it Blind challenge and I have used the new Kaisercraft Tiger Lily pps. I love this colour combo. I managed to use 28 flowers on this layout. The brown flowers are made up of 4 paper flowers stuck together and scrunched up to look like rose buds.

Another girly layout. This time for the Base Jump challenge. I have used Kaisercraft Miss Nellie for this one.
  This was for the Scrap Write Now challenge which was to include a quote as the title. My quote rather took over the page and didn't leave me much room for flowers. I managed to add a few to the base of the sign and to DD's hair in the photo.
  The final layout for today is for the Scrap a Rainbow challenge which was to use the colours - pink, red, aqua and green and to of course include flowers. This was my Basic Grey layout for the month. I have used Olivia pps and stickers and some BG pipecleaner flowers. I also used a 3 Bugs in a Rug banner and Purple Pumpkin button.

Well done if you got to the end of all these layouts. Should try and update more often!

3 comments:

  1. Wow judithu have been so busy! All ur lo's look fabulous. I especially luv how ur scrap it blind flowers challenge turned out! Glad u we r inspiring u over at scrapz.biz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pages Judith! I loved looking at them all & good on you for getting so many done... wish I could say the same. The product based challenges are great though & I've been wanting to do all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a scrapping machine Judith! Your layouts are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete