Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rest of February layouts

Thought I better get the rest of my February layouts uploaded as March is now upon us. I managed to get 18 layouts done this month.

This first layout was for the manufacturer challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy which was to use Crate Paper and include a heart on the layout. It's another Queensland holiday layout! I used Crate Paper's Random range for this.

It's been a while since I managed to get any of the Challenge Heaven  challenges done but I managed 2 this month. This first one was for Becci's challenge which was to scrap about an accident or where somebody was hurt and include stitching on the layout. This is DS when he was 16 months on our holiday in the UK. He fell over and got a stone lodged in his eyebrow. Thankfully he didn't need stitches but it did leave a scar. I have used Echo Park Playground for this layout.

 This layout was for Donna's quote challenge which was to include a quote about sibling relationships. I got to use some Paper Inklings rubons that were just perfect for this. The patterned paper is from Sassafras Lass.


This next one was for the cybercrop over at Scrapbooking Top50. The challenge was to have a word as the title and include a dictionary definition on the page.
 Finally, another page I did for one of the weekly challenges over at Scrapz.biz. This was Fetch a Sketch challenge and you had to include paint on your layout. I used some more Basic Grey on this one.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy Judith!! Your layouts are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Judith, 18 layouts is amazing!! Love all the gorgeous colours and awesome pics :)

    ReplyDelete