Monday, March 12, 2012

Some Scrapz.biz weekly challenges


I've been playing along with some of the weekly challenges at Scrapz.biz. Last week was all about using rub ons.
This first layout was for Fetch a Sketch based on a sketch by Sheree. I finally broke into my October Afternoon Sidewalks pp. I used some rubons undet the clusters and rub on lady bugs and for one word in the title.

This second layout was also for the rubon challenges but was for Scrap a Rainbow. The colours were brown, green, red and yellow. I managed to use up quite a few rubons here.

Finally, this is from the previous week which featured tape in the challenges. This was for Sheree's Scrap it Blind. I used some Hambly washi woodgrain washi tape.

5 comments:

  1. All so so gorgeous Judith!! My fav is the first one - so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judith these are so gorgeous!! I lovee how they are all so different, your desings are so cool!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pages Judith! Love them all!! I really want to do Sheree's FAS too... it's a great sketch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful Judith! Great colour combos and designs. :)

    ReplyDelete