Monday, October 24, 2011

Scrapbooking Top50 a little sketchy Oct CC

 I managed to get 3 of the challenges done for the October CC over at Scrapbooking Top 50. All 4 challenges were sketches with added criteria.

This was the sketch for Challenge 1 which had added criteria of doodling.



 And here is my layout.
Here is the sketch for challenge 2 which had the added criteria of using a punch.
And here is my layout.


Here is the sketch for Sue's challenge which had the added criteria of using 2 handmade objects on your page.

And here is my layout.

I apologise for the slightly wonky formatting. I'm not liking this new version of Blogger.

2 comments:

  1. All 3 of your pages are beautiful Judith! You work so well with bright colours. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts!! I love the pp you've used for the first one. The colours of the second layout are awesome - great boy layout!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete