Monday, October 10, 2011

Scrap the Boys Oct challenge

This is my entry for the Oct challenge over at Scrap the Boys. The extra criteria was to use handmade embellishments.

I decided to do a bright layout about my boys having fun at the Royal Melbourne Show a couple of weeks ago. I have used some homemade embellishments - bottle top, cog/star embellishment at the bottom right had corner and some shop bought handmade embellishments - 2 Purple Pumpkin buttons (the 2 spotty buttons). I have used some WRMK Fun fetti pp and a mixture of alphas.

6 comments:

  1. What a bright & fun page Judith! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous fun layout Judith! Love the ink splats and bright colours. Congrats on being 'Scrapper in the Spotlight' in the latest SM too. Great article! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I LOVE your layout! It's just so fun and full of gorgeous colour!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Judith!! Love the colours and the twine!! The buttons are perfect. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the little elements you have added to this page!!! Great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you take on the challenge ...thanks for playing along at STB

    ReplyDelete