Monday, October 17, 2011

Out of the Hat Oct Challenge

I only seem to be doing the odd layout this month. Things seem to keep cropping up and taking up  my time or when I do have time I just can't seem to get motivated to scrap. So looking forward to December when we go to the Gold Coast for a week (Qantas willing) and hopefully I'll come back with a whole heap of new photographs to scrap.
Anyway, I managed to get this months Out of the Hat challenge done. The criteria was to scrap in complimentary colours - red/green, orange/blue or purple/yellow, use felt and a torn edge. Well I couldn't go past the purple/yellow colour combo with purple being DD's favourite colour.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! This colour combo is just smashing!! I love the use of twine too - awesome layout!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete