Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrapbooking Top 50 CC

Proper beginning of the school holidays today. Not the start we wanted. We had to take our dwarf rabbit to the vet this morning as he hasn't been eating properly. Turns out he has an absess so he's been admitted and we are to pick him up this afternoon. I think it's going to be a long day.

Anyway, back to the scrapping. My first layout was for Bel's challenge which was to use white space, flowers, bling and ribbon. I used a photo from our 2008 trip to the UK and some Basic Grey pp and Jillibean alphas.


Second one up is for Sue's challenge which was to use an outdoors photo and the quote 'Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is'. For this I used some more photos from out trip to the UK in 2008 and some Crate Paper pp, AC floral ribbon and Jillibean alphas.



The 3rd layout I completed was for Ant's challenge. This is what I was actually doing in the previous 3 layouts on my blog but I always ended up using for the other challenges. This is another UK photo. The criteria was to use white c/s as a base, use twine and use at least 3 of the colours provided. I chose pink, yellow and blue. I used some Echo Park pp and Bella Boulevard pp. Also used another of Billie's buttons.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous bunch of layouts Judith! I simply love the pic in the first one and the way you've scrapped it with such limited colours. :)

    ReplyDelete