Saturday, September 17, 2011

A few more layouts

Can't believe how many layouts I've done so far this month. Here are another 4.

This was for the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard. I used some photos from DD's footy day at school last year.


Second up is a layout done for the August kit challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy using the We Savvy Kit. I'm loving the new MME Lost and Found 2. The criteria for this challenge was to use a curved title, fussy cutting and paint.


Another layout for a Scrapbook Savvy comp. This is for Septembers Wordy challenge to use the word BIG. Found this chipboard title in my stash so thought I'd use it. Have used Crate Paper Toybox pp and accesories.


Finally, this is for another challenge at Challenge Heaven. This is for the ebony or ivory challenge which was to use black or white with orange and green and have 3 circles. I have used a couple of Billies Buttons that I bought at the Scrapbooking Top50 Crafters Market earlier this month. Also used a Limetree Creations doily.


That's it for now. Have a few more layouts to share another time.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing well with the challenges this month Judith... they are all fantastic pages too!

    I can't wait to get some of the MME lost & found 2, you've used it so well.

    And I got some of those cute froggie buttons off Sharyn too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll Judith! Your layouts are gorgeous! Love how you've created the 'flow' on your layout. Great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete