Thursday, September 1, 2011

Challenge Heaven layouts


Despite the lack of layouts on my blog I have been busy scrapping, just not had time to upload them. I only managed a measily 2 in the first half of the month but ended up doing 12 in the second half.


Here's 2 I did for Challenge Heaven.

The first was for their recent 'animal' cybercrop. I have so many animal photos it's not funny so it was good to scrap this one, I took at Melbourne Zoo last year.

This layout was for Becci's number challenge in which we had to include 1 photo, 2 animal embellishment, 3 pieces of trim and 4 patterned papers. I used some Basic Grey Max and Whiskers.



The second layout was for the Ebony and Ivory monthly challenge. For this you had to use either black or white AND pink and red and include something glossy. My big red alphas were glossy and I also included glossy buttons.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages Judith! I especially like the lion one, the colours are gorgeous & what a great photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete