Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scrapbook Savvy entries

Here are some layouts I did for the challenges and CC over at Scrapbook Savvy last month.

The first is the only CC challenge I managed to get done. Kerryn's puzzle challenge was to include the following pieces on a layout: splats, clouds, stars, bird and a bow. I used some Echo Park Little Boy with some old Imaginance pp. The photos were taken at the Avalon Air Show in March.



This layout was for Kerryn's Manufacturer Monthly challenge which was to use Fancy Pants and a cluster. This is a rare photo of DH and I, taken by DD on a train trip earlier this year. I used Fancy Pants Lover Birds pp.



This layout was for Anthea's sketch challenge. Again used some old Imaginance pp and some Purple Pumpkin lollipops, and ribbon and one of my own Krafty Koncoctions racing car bottle tops. The layout is about the RACV Energy Breakthrough competition in 2009 that DS was involved in.




Finally, this layout was for Sara's wordy challenge - to use the word SWEET. Another lot of old SEI pp for this one. Also used a Lime Tree Creations doily and another KK bottletop.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely pages Judith!! I especially love the 18 years one... great papers & great flower cluster! :-)

    ReplyDelete