Saturday, February 26, 2011

She's Savvy Feb kit

I was lucky enough to snap up the last She's Savvy kit this month. Scrapbook Savvy has 3 monthly kits - He's Savvy, She's Savvy and We're Savvy crammed full of goodies. This was my first time buying a She's Savvy kit. I loved the colours of this one.


I have to admit though that I'm guilty of buying kits, doing one layout and then leaving the rest of the kit unused. In the spirit of using up more of my stuff, I sat down and did 4 layouts using this kit last week and I still have enough left to get at least 1 maybe layouts out of it.

This is my first layout, which I did for the kit challenge, which was to use large rounded corners, at least 1 circle and use the journalling stamp in the kit. It was Valentine's day so I took some photos of DD with the love of her life - her rabbit Midget.


I decided to use the same criteria for all 4 of my layouts. I love how by changing the background colour you can create a whole different layout using the same kit.




2 comments:

  1. You've done well with the kit Judith. Gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - you made that kit go far! Great LOs.

    ReplyDelete