Monday, February 14, 2011

Scrapz.biz University Week 2

Week 2 got underway with 3 more subjects.
First up was horticulture in which we had to scrap some garden photos and include a frame and at least 6 flowers. I decided to do a double of our veggie patch. This year is the first year we've grown veggies for a while due to the drought and water restrictions. I have used some Cosmo Cricket Together and October Afternoon.



The second subject of the week was Graphics and Computer technology. We had to alter a photo. I used a golden vintage action which I downloaded from the Coffeeshop Blog. I've been wanting to download some actions for a while so this gave me the impetus to have a go. Other criteria were to overlap the title over the photo and include either journalling strips or journal directly on the layout. I used Kaisercraft Up Up and Away.



Finally, we had neonatal science in which we had to scrap a photo of us when we were a baby and for bonus points include various pieces of information such as date of birth, place of birth, and facts about the country we were born in. I used some Girls Paperie pp I'd had for a while. That has been the good thing about this competition. I have been using up some of the vast amounts of pp I have bought but never broken into.


1 comment:

  1. You've been busy Judith! Gorgeous layouts.
    I like it too if I'm able to use some of my pp's that I've been storing for ages. ;)

    ReplyDelete