Friday, February 25, 2011

Scrap.biz University Week 3

Well, I've nearly finished week 4 challenges, where has the time gone. Anyhow here are the layouts I completed for Week 3.

First elective this week was Midwifery. We had to scrap a layout about someone special who helped us through a pregnancy, birth or weeks after the birth. Extra criteria were to use at least 4 different pp on your layout and to use a card stock sticker (I used 3 for the banner). I did a layout about DH as he was the only one around to help me as all my close family and friends were overseas.


Second elective was food technology. For this we had to scrap a layout about what you cannot do without in your kitchen. Bonus criteria was to include something found in the kitchen. I can't do without my freezer as with a teenage boy in the house who goes through a loaf of bread a day, I need to stock up for when I can't get to the shops.



Final elective for Week 3 was speech pathology. For this we had to scrap a conversation and the bonus criteria was to include at least 2 speech bubbles on your page. I thought it would be nice to record DD's thoughts on starting high school a couple of week ago but she was very indecisive about what her thoughts were!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Judith! I can totally relate to your DS eating habits. My DS is always hungry. Great idea recording your DD thoughts on high school.
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete