Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some more graduation layouts

I think I've got my scrapping mojo back. It always seems to come back once I start scrapping again - it's just the starting that's the problem.

Here are 2 layouts both based on photos of DD's graduation from primary school back in December and both using Bo Bunny Winter Joy pp, which matched the dress perfectly.

The first is for the January 123 challenge which was to use purple, punches and the word Beautiful.


The second is for the Scrapbook Top 50 January Celebration CC which is on at the moment. Vicki's challenge was to use either punches or paint for P, arrows or acetate for A, rhinestones or ribbon for R, tape or tab for T and yellow or the word 'You' in the title for Y.

2 comments:

  1. I love these pages Judith. Gorgeous photos and beautiful layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. So perfect having that purple dress!

    ReplyDelete