Saturday, January 15, 2011

Show us your stuff Jan No. 2 challenge

I said I'd found my mojo and this is my second layout for the day! I'd had these photos sitting on my desk for a while ready to scrap and when I saw the new SUYS challenge I felt inspired to scrap them. The criteria for the second January challenge was to use 4 or more pp (I've used 3 from Kaisercraft Konstruck, 1 from WRMK and my background pp is from Scenic Route), misting (I've misted the background pp), include stitching (I handstitched the trail from the top helicopter and stitched on the buttons), include buttons and a handmade object (I used 3 cloud buttons from the Chip Chop Shop).

5 comments:

  1. yeahieeeeee! Did you also do the first challenge this month? I hope you are the first to do both so that you can win my flowers! Awesome layout by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was close............i posted mine up only a few minutes after you......love what youve done here

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! that was quick and what a Great LO too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done judith!!! You were the first one in. I really love your stitching. Thanks for playing along at SUYS!!!....:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute Judith. Love the design and those super cute helicopters. x

    ReplyDelete