Monday, January 24, 2011

Rest of Scrapbook Top 50 Jan CC entries

Here are my other layouts for the other 3 challenges at Scrapbook Top50.

For this first challenge the criteria was to use some lyrics from the Pink song 'Raise your glass' on your layout. I used 'Why so serious'. Other criteria was to use bright colours, doodling and a mixed alpha title. I used pp from Sass Lass Countdown and added some Chip Chop Shop clouds and sun, Jenni Bowlin butterflies, Sass flowers and some ribbon.

For Anthea's challenge we had to scrap a layout about a celebration that took place in 2010, include something red and use more than one photo. I decided on a simple layout and managed to use up some old scrapping goodies, which is always good.

For Sue's challenge we had to scrap a birthday, include meaningful journaling and a party type embellishment and at least one button. I decided to do my sons 6th birthday for which we have absolutely no photos. It's the only one we don't have any for, so I was able to make the journalling the feature. Used some bits and bobs from Scenic Route Surprize pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment