Monday, January 10, 2011

Rest of my December layouts

I seem to have lost my scrapping mojo at the moment. Maybe it's because DH has been at home and we have been concentrating on some renovations. We rebuilt our kitchen cupboard and redid the decking at the front of the house.

This first layout was for the recent CC at Scrapbook Savvy. The criteria was to include: 12 photos (one for each month) to represent 2010 at a glance; include chipboard, ribbon or string and buttons.


The second layout was for the Dec sketch at Handmade by Suzanne. I used some WRMK Vintage Blue pp.


Thirdly, another layout for Scrapbook Savvy for the ABC challenge which was the letter P. Extra criteria was pleating and paint. This is my DD dressed up for her ballet concert.


This one was for the Dec sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard. DS was lucky that the scout breakup party was on his 14th birthday so he got to go roller skating.
Finally, one for the Dec sketch at Scrapbook Savvy. Another cat layout. This time DD is dressed up for Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Judith, I loved your LO for the HBS sketch chall, that pic of E is a classic! I also really love that double LO, you have put it together so well (wish I could do those so easily!) Hope you are well and that your nephew is making some progress towards recovery! XXX

    ReplyDelete