Saturday, February 27, 2016

I've started scrapping again

I know my blog has been neglected the past couple of months but there is a reason for that. As last year progressed I felt my mojo waning and then my mother died in November last year and I lost all urge to scrapbook. Over the last couple of months I decided to sort out all my digital photos and collate all the family photos taken by anyone in the family. That has given me new impetus to scrap as I found photos of the family that my husband had taken that I had never seen.

So last week I actually scrapped and now I have actually finished 3 pages.

This first one is for Stuck Sketches February 15th sketch. I followed the sketch fairly closely just changing the landscape photo for a portrait photo.


Here a couple of close ups



And here is the sketch on which my layout is based.





My second layout was created for one of the cyber crop challenges over at the Scrap Suite.



And the final one is for the February Challenge over at Charms Creations Ideas and Inspirations.


And some close ups





Hopefully, I'll get some more scrapping done next month!

Judith xx

6 comments:

  1. All gorgeous pages Judith, it's fantastic to see you scrapping again. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all beautiful but my favorite is the first one: it's wonderful! Thanks for sharing at Stuck?! Sketches. Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages, love your embellishing! Thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sorry, I meant to say thank you for joining us at Stuck?! sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for getting your mojo back. All of your pages a great, but I do especially like the Halloween one. Glad we at Stuck?! Sketches could help insure you. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages! I love how you used the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete