Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Scrapbook Boutique work using Kaisercraft Fairy Dust

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything and there's been a good reason. Sadly, my mum passed away last month and I went back to the UK for a couple of weeks to help my brother with arrangements and to go to the funeral.
I can't say I really feeling very motivated to scrap at the moment so here are a couple of layouts that went up on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog last month.

I kept this one pretty simple using just patterned paper, stamping and a few pieces from the collectables.


More details can be found here

SBB Products used:


The second one went up whilst I was away. This is a much more mixed media type layout.









Details of how I created this can be found on the Scrapbook Boutique blog here

SBB Products used:




1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your Mum, Judith. That is very sad & of course, much harder when you live so, so far away..... it will be a bit hard for you over Christmas too, I imagine. Your scrapping is a fabulous as ever, I must say:) But I reckon it would be hard to 'get back into it'.... thinking of you xo

    ReplyDelete