Thursday, March 10, 2016

Kraft+ March Challenge

Well, I have taken well over a thousand photos of the lion cubs at Werribee Zoo over the last couple of months so I thought it was about time I scrapped some of them.
This layout is for the Kraft+ March Challenge which involved using a super sketch by Em Stafrace and a hint of houndstooth.


And here is a couple of close ups


Besides the houndstooth paper on the edges I found some Studio Calico houndstooth rub on in my stash.


A Charms Creations Heavenly Heart with butterfly.

And here is the sketch it was based on

Thanks for looking

Judith xx


2 comments:

  1. Really beautifully scrapped,Judith....hmmmmnnn... a few more to scrap yet, eh??!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at K+!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fabulous photos & lovely take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete