Thursday, September 24, 2015

Joint Stuck?!Sketches and Scrap Our Stash September Challenge

I did this layout earlier in the month but as I am working 3 days a week in Melbourne at the moment plus working from home I don't seem to have much time for blogging etc, but after finishing another 2 layouts last night I am determined to get them all blogged tonight.
First up is one for the joint Stuck?!Sketches  Sept 1st sketch and Scrap Our Stash Stash Challenge #30, which was to use items beginning with the letters that make up LAYERS.

Here is my effort:


Some photos from our holiday to the Gold Coast last December. Eleanor and I had our photo taken with Foghorn Leghorn at Movie World.

Here are a couple of close ups:



My stash items are:
L = Leaves
A = American Crafts (the yellow background paper) and arrow
Y = Yellow
E = Enamel dots
R = Rhinestones
S = Stickers, Stitching, Spray

And here is the sketch it is based on: 


Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

11 comments:

  1. Your layout is absolutely adorable, Judith! I love how you used the sketch as your inspiration and really like the way you used the items in your stash, too. And the photos - they are wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun, I love the diecut chickens and the color scheme pulled from the photos. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judith! What a SUPER CUTE Layout! LOVE your choice of STASH items for the "LAYERS" Challenge too! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout and excellent selection of stash items to complete our challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout!! Thank you for playing along with Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab and fun layout design. Awesome details and adorable picture. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness this is so much fun! Love your embellishments and background work! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say , I say, this is so cute! This is definitely "So Fall" and I just love it! Great fall color combo and love the little rooster (and Foghorn too) and the fence :) Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fall layout! I love It. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job on the challenge! I like your paint splats and enamel dots! Thanks for participating with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL Fun layout! Love your paint splatters! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete