Thursday, September 10, 2015

Scrapbook Boutique September Blog Hop and Challenge

Hello, and welcome!!
A new month and that means there are two fun things for you to do -  the Blog Hop and the Challenge - 
  • Leave a comment at each DT girl's blog and then finish with a comment on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog itself where the random winner will be drawn.
You have one week....the hop closes midday September 17 and the winner will be announced on the Scrapbook Boutique Blog on September 18. Good Luck!
(Head back to the SB Blog if you lose your way - you'll find the complete Blog Hop list....hop and challenge open to Australian residents only.)
It's also time for a new challenge.


Challenge : Create a project using the photo as your inspiration.
The project can be a card, a scrapbook layout or off the page project......it's totally up to you!
Stamp:
NO Digital stamps please
The Prize :
One randomly chosen winner will win a $30 Scrapbook Boutique Store Credit.

Challenge Rules:  Your entry MUST
*be newly created following the current challenge guidelines
*link back to Scrapbook Boutique Blog
*not be entered in to more than three challenge sites
*you must be an Australian resident with an Australian delivery address
You may enter as many times as you like. But, in the interest of fairness, we will remove any entries that do not follow our simple guidelines and/or those entries shall not be eligible for prizes.
Thanks for understanding and playing along!
We look forward to seeing your creations.
Challenge Closes : Midnight, 30th September 2015
Here is my sample. I was inspired by the wedding theme and the lace. I used paper from the Kaisercraft A Touch of Gold range.
And a close up of the stencilling using the Tim Holtz stencil and gold texture paste.

Hope this inspires you to have a go at the challenge.
Judith xx



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Judith, I am so turning everything to gold at the moment, and this totally makes my heart smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that TH stencil and wow used with gold texture paste it's a match made in heaven. Gorgeous Judith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog hopping is very dangerous for my bank balance. Now I have just added gold texture paste :o I love your card. The gold stencilling is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that gold texture paste really packs a punch! Love how you have stencilled over pattern paper - it looks so lush! A very different and dramatic wedding card:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gold texture paste is gorgeous and your card is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HMMM very clever!!! what a fab way to alter patterned paper!! awesome ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed at where you took your inspiration from Judith! That just boggles my mind, and yet it works so beautifully! So very creative!!! I'm in awe! And that texture paste is going to have to go on my 'must have' list!
    Cheers!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally works. This card looks brilliant, very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous. The stencil matches the inspiration perfectly. I must add some gold to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very clever take on the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Judith and I love all the gold:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card, love the the stencilling, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, loving the stencil

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used that same stencil too Judith, but was disappointed as the texture paste I used was a horrid translucent gray when dry...your use of the gold paste is stunning, and I'm now also on the lookout for that paper pad...looks luscious! A wonderful celebratory card!

    ReplyDelete