Saturday, August 29, 2015

Kraft Plus August Challenge

The challenge this month at Kraft+ was to use kraft and zentangle or doodle. I have been taken in by the adult colouring craze and have a couple of books on the go so was keen to give this a go. I used a template that I found on the Ornation Creation Facebook page and filled it in with zentangle designs and coloured it in with coloured pencils. I also created a border for my page. Besides animals, fungi is one of my favourite things to photograph. I'm happy with the zentangle but not sure about the page overall. It wasn't what I had envisaged at the beginning of my page design.
Anyway, here it is:


And a close up of my zentangling and colouring.


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. That is soooo fabulous....love the way the fungi sort of 'frames' the page & your Zentangle is AMAZING....really fabulous:) Thanks for sharing with us at K+ again, this month:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun way to work in the zentangles. Love this Judith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous take on the challenge...such a fun page. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and fantastically creative. Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete