Saturday, August 29, 2015

Sassy Scrapper August Recipe Board Challenge

Managed to actually get some 'me' scrapping done today. This was for the Sassy Scrapper August recipe challenge.

August  Recipe Challenge

Here is my take:


This is a layout about my daughter having her photo taken at Movieworld with Bugs Bunny and Tweety Pie.
Recipe items: Thickers - I used some yellow glittery ones from my stash
Mists as watercolours: I used Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Blue Hawaiian blue which I tipped into a paint palette and used a plastic bag to add to my page (something I often do with my watercolours).
Enamel dots: I used 9 on my page in groups of 3.



Here's a few close ups:





I also used some pieces of Doodlebug Hip Hop Birthday patterned paper and tickets. A Charms Creations mini heart and a lovely chipboard starry circular frame which I bought at Paperific yesterday from Scrapmatts.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Gee this is great....love the popping blues and brights..... and the wash of colour underneath. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your watercolour tip Judith. You've created a fantastic page with the recipe! Great to have you play along with us at Sassy :)

    ReplyDelete