Thursday, July 23, 2015

Scrap Your Stash Challenge #28

This months challenge at Scrap Your Stash is to create a layout which includes items beginning with the letters P-H-O-T-O-S.
Here is my take using a photo of me and Eleanor when we fed the meerkats at Melbourne Zoo last in 2013. :



I dug deep into my stash and came up with the following items:
P = Paper frill from Doodlebug
H =  Heart from Charms Creations
O = Opalettes embossing powder which I used to cover my chipboard
T = Twine
O = Overlay
S = Stickers



Thanks for looking

Judith xx



10 comments:

  1. Judith, your layout is absolutely amazing, and so fun and fabulous. I just love how you dug deep into your stash - you used the items beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith! What an beautiful and fun design. I so love the stash used and colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful logout. I love l of the colors you chose. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Judith, this is adorable, so is your layout, love it.Thank you so much for joining our challenge this month, at SCRAP OUR STASH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a totally fabulous layout! I love all the color and details! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet layout, wonderful color palette and fantastic take on our Stash challenge! Thank you so so much for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work with the challenge. Love all your fun embellishments! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that custom made title with the meerkats-they are adorable! love the flair and the add of the twine! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judith, thanks for your lovely comment on my layout...love this and others I have seen here on your blog so have also joined as a follower to see what you make.x
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic page. I love all the elements on it and the colour too. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete