Friday, July 17, 2015

Charms Creations Mid Monthly Challenge

Two layouts in 2 days! I discovered I'd forgotten to add the 2 cute flags from the D-Lish Scraps Just Add Paper kit to my layout I did yesterday for the Inspiration Board Challenge and as I had a few other things left over, some matching paper and a photo I hadn't used sitting on my desk I decided to use them up for the Mid Monthly Challenge over at Charms Creations.

PicMonkey Collage

 I decided to choose the bottom row  as I really wanted to journal about Robert and his unwillingness to sleep.






A couple of close ups showing my Charms Creations star, glitter paste and twine. 




Thanks for looking

Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous boy page! Love the colours you have used! Adorable photo! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. Fabulous story Judith. Thanks or joining us at Charms creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome boy page! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete