Thursday, July 16, 2015

D-Lish Scraps July Inspiration Board Challenge

Yah, I've managed to get a challenge done this month. I loved the look of the July Inspiration Board at D-Lish Scraps and managed to get one of the Just Add Paper kits. It's a while since I last got one, as I had been on the Inspiration Board design team and had already done my sample before the kits came out. It was well worth the money and I have used most of it on this page.


The only things I have added were the white cardstock background and the grey view finder, as the white one in the kit was a bit lost on the white cardstock and the wood veneer hashtag. I created my background by stamping some corrugated cardboard and paint and then stencilled the chevrons. I painted the wood veneer title and the cork stars. They are actually navy blue but look black in these photos.

Here are a couple of close ups:



And here is the inspiration board:


I was inspired by the stars, the chevrons and the view finders and of course the colours.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous! Loooove the flair and the bg painting, too.....NICE work:):)

    ReplyDelete