Thursday, July 25, 2013

Show us your stuff July challenge

This months challenge at Show Us Your Stuff was to scrap a wintery page and of course add something homemade.

This is my take on the challenge. I have used a photo of the kids visiting Mount Cook taken on our NZ holiday back in 2006.
My handmade items are the bottletop embellishments which I created myself along with the snowflake embellishment.



For my background I used a Studio Calico template and some texture paste and when dry added kinderglitz.


 The two colours of the FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish – White and the FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourish – Baby Blue  went so well together to create a wintery feel to the page.


5 comments:

  1. What a yummy shimmery effect you've achieved & I have that mask!!! It's such a FUN one:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect winter page Judith! Great colour combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of white and blues, perfect for this challenge. Thanks for playing along at SUYS, Judith! Sophie XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ahh! I love your background. The kindy glitz looks awesome on top of the texture paste. Fabulous layout. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete