Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Scrap Your Story Challange 19 Childhood

Good morning. I'm sitting here at home recovering from an operation on Monday and have my laptop sitting on my lap and am endeavouring to use it without my mouse so please excuse if there are any errors in this.


It's been a while since I joined in with the challenges at Scrap Your Story  but couldn't resist joining in this week with the childhood theme. I decided to scrap this photo of my son feeding himself. 
My inspiration for this layout came form the bib my 4 month old son is wearing. I decided to emulate the colours and the balloons.





And now for some close ups. I love the bright wooden doilies at The Trinket Track and used one as the base for my sentiment.


Here's a look at the cork clouds, sequins and resin dotty buttons I used.


And just look at the great texture on the sculpey star. I have added glitter puffy number stickers to the sculpey shapes.


 Until next time.

Judithxx


Trinket Track Supply List





2 comments:

  1. You do brights soooo beautifully & I love how you used those sculpy buttons with the numbers on...very creative!! Hope you're feeling a bit better each day:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those balloons are just precious! what an adorable layout! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete