Friday, October 12, 2012

White with 1 October challenge

The October challenge over at White with 1 was to use white, yellow and stars. Below is my creation. I used my homemade star stencil again for this and some yellow paint. I've also used some yellow starry washi tape,   some goodies from Purple Pumpkin - a spotty button, a vinyl tag and some yellow tickets. I've also used a journalling spot from Dlish scraps and a metal button and yellow chevron bag from Greatest View. The smiley tape is from WRMK which I've had for a while and seemed perfect for this page.


3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous cheerful layout Judith! Love the smiley faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome page Judith, love all the stars, the fun photos and the smiley faces. Thanks for sharing your page with us at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all those stars!! Great page, thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete