Monday, October 22, 2012

October 123 challenge


The criteria for the October challenge at 123 challenge were: to use the colour school bus yellow, use the word miss in your title or journalling and strips of paper.

My daughter recently took part in the cake decorating competition at school for the Royal Melbourne Show. This is a photo of her next to her cake of Daisy Duck at the Show.



I took inspiration from the colours of her cake which were pink and yellow. I started by smearing hot pink and school bus yellow paint on my white cardstock with an store card. I then used strips of Amy Tangerine Sketchbook pp and some matching embellishments.  I found lots of Purple Pumpkin products to match too. 

Here is a close up of the cluster.



I have used a yellow spotty button top, a cup cake button, a fuchsia ticket and some pink and yellow twine.  I have also used a pink spotty button, some more twine and some yellow star washi.

Enjoy your week!

3 comments:

  1. I love it Judith! Such a beautiful bright pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! So bright and fun, love the paint on the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool layout!!! And love all the purple pumpkin :D

    ReplyDelete