Monday, October 29, 2012

Scraptherapy Oct Sketch

Hi, hope you had a great weekend. I went to the Sewing and Craft Show at Caulfield with my DD yesterday. There was a great mix of crafts and we bought quite a few things to do. We also listened to a very informative talk by Julia Taylor from Masterchef about icing a cake with butter icing. Learnt a few tricks of the trade there.

I did find time to do a little scrapping. Here is my take on the October sketch challenge at Scraptherapy


and here is the sketch we had to work from.

Image



3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous take on the sketch. I love the background you have created. Thanks for joining in with us at Scrap Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great. Love the paint. Thanks for playing along with us at Therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats fabby! the Paint looks wonderful and a great colour for the pic too! Thanks for playing with ST

    ReplyDelete