Friday, February 24, 2012

What a strange week! and Stuck Feb 15th challenge

Well yesterday didn't quite pan out how I had planned. I set off for work and on the train started getting discomfort under my ribs. By the time I was off the train and walking to work I had a really bad pain in my chest and shortness of breath and was beginning to feel light headed. I got to work and went to see my boss. She decided to call an ambulance. Of course when it arrived the pain had started to subside. However, because I had had chest pains they had to take me to emergency to make sure I hadn't had a heart attack. I ended up spending all day there as they had to do a couple of blood tests 6 hours apart and a chest xray. Thankfully everything came back normal and I caught the train home. I must say that despite all you hear in the press about the state of the health and ambulance service I received excellent service. The ambulance arrived within 5 minutes and  I was seen at the hospital within 5 minutes.
Anyway on a happier note I have had 2 layouts accepted this week from Scrapbooking Memories and been offered a guest designer position.

Onto some scrapping. I decided to have a go at the Feb 15th Stuck sketch as seen below.


And here is my take. Again I have used some old Kaisercraft. In fact I think this is my all time favourite Kaisercraft range Shaken not Stirred. It is great for boy/mechanical themed layouts. I also used my new Crafters Workshop Cogs mask.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! It must've been very scary Judith! I'm glad you're okay. :)
    Your layout is beautiful! Great take on the sketch and I love the misting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really LOVE this page Judith!!! The gears and misting looks fantastic and the photos are fab too! So glad that you were ok after your scary incident xx

    ReplyDelete