Thursday, February 23, 2012

Anna's Craft Cupboard Feb Sketch

Whilst this layout maynot look particularly inspiring it ticks a number of boxes for me. I have masses of Basic Grey pp which I rarely use these days. I bought heaps of the old stuff back when I first started scrapbooking and then went through a phase of buying whole collections. I am determined to use up more of my stash so have set myself a target of doing at least 1 layout a month using Basic Grey. So here is this months. It uses some Marjolaine and a piece of Pyrus pp.
I also have heaps of photos from our holidays that are of places we have visited and don't necessarily contain people in the photos. So I have used some of those.
I have also used some chipboard (of which I have a shoebox full) and a paper flower (again I have several jars of these but rarely use them nowadays).

3 comments:

  1. it looks gorgeous to me. LOVE the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly my story too Judith... I have tonnes of BG LOL!!! I think your page looks fabulous & suits your photos really well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on using your stash Judith! I think I will have to start doing the same (or build on an extra room for the stash!) Gorgeous page! Love the combo of papers and embellies. :)

    ReplyDelete