Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scrapz.biz Weekly Challenges

I thought it's about time I updated my blog as it has been more than a week. I have been playing along with the weekly challenges over at Scrapz.biz. The last 2 weeks have been technique based. Two weeks ago it was mist. My first layout was for the Fetch a Sketch challenge which included using a mask. I made my own using chipboard and some Tim Holtz masks.

Second  up was for Chloe's Scrap it Blind which again involved using a mask. Gave me a chance to play with a new Crafters Workshop mask I had bought.



Last week was all about using twine. My first layout is for the Scrap it Blind challenge. I had had this photo printed for years and tried to scrap it a few times so I was pleased to finally get it done. I have used some My Minds Eye pp and included some twirly twine.



This last layout was for Aga's Fetch a Sketch which had the added criteria of creating a banner and using twine. This used a mix of Echo Park and Imaginance pps.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous pages Judith!! They all look great... I particularly like "Our Family"

    ReplyDelete