Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrapbooking Top 50 layouts

Yay, I got an acceptance from Scrapbooking Memories yesterday. In looking for the layout on my blog to take down I realised I hadn't put any of the layouts I did for challenges and the CC over at Scrapbooking Top50 last month.

This was my entry for Vicki's challenge (which I won). The criteria was to include a single photo, a tree and the word "together".


This was one of my entries for the Sweet Treats CC last month. The other entry was the one picked up by SM.
For this one we had to include the quote which is included on the page, buttons and an insect.


These next 2 layouts were for this month's Fairy Tales CC. The first was for Sue's Frog Prince challenge which was to include green, a crown embellishment and a royal title in the title eg prince, king, queen, princess.



Ant's challenge was to have the title of a fairy tale as the title or one that was adapted from a fairy tale, bling and photos which weren't the usual rectangle shape.
This layout includes photos of DD a week apart looking very different!


Finally, this was my layout for Ant's monthly challenge which was to include stitching on the layout, bling and some quilt like paper piecing.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the sub Judith, and also for your win :) I love all awesome colours and fun embellies on your 'together' page!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete