Monday, May 30, 2011

Design Dollies Trifacta Challenge

It's been a while since I had a go at one of the Design Dollies challenge but this one caught my eye. The three criteria were: to use the sketch provided, to use 3 of the four colours (chocolate, mid pink, white and dark blue) and to use creative folding. I opted to use chocolate, pink and white and created some pleated flowers for my folding. DD has wanted to go to 'Build a Bear' for a while and her chance came when one of her best friends invited her there for her birthday. Of course DD made a bunny, which she named Chocolate. On my layout I have also used: a pink doily from Lime Tree Creations, buttons from Lil Red Rocket and Purple Pumpkin, some old rub ons, pp from Crate Paper and Bo Bunny.


This is also for the May Girls challenge over at Lime Tree Creations

4 comments:

  1. Love the brown and pink combo Judith! Lovely layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the trifecta - such a big fan of pink, brown and white. Love the girly feel to this lo and you've completely rocked the embellishments!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh I LOVE this!!! such a great page and love the colors you choose for it!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with the DollieS!!!

    ReplyDelete