Saturday, May 28, 2011

Scrapbook Savvy challenges

I've managed to get 4 of the 5 challenges done this month at Scrapbook Savvy.

First up is the Sara's new Wordy challenge. The challenge this month was to use either the word BOY or GIRL. I chose to use the word Boy and did this layout of DS in his scout uniform. He only joined last year but is loving it.


This layout is for Anthea's sketch challenge. I used Echo Park Summertime and also a button from My little bit of Whimsy and a button from Purple Pumpkin.


This layout was for Kerryn's new Manufacturer challenge. This months criteria was to use My Mind's Eye product and use paint or ink for a background technique. I used some watered down paint splatters. The pp is MME Stella and Rose.



Finally, this is my entry for Sar's Random Kit challenge. The criteria were to use tape included in the kit, stitched on button, 3 or more photos and journalling that wasn't on a journal spot. I used this month's He's Savvy kit which featured MME Lime Twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment