Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Only another 2 for November



Well, I only managed a grand total of5 layouts for November. Hopefully, will have plenty more time next month as I finish work on 9th Dec as DS finishes school next week. Looking forward to the holidays.


So here are the other 2 layouts I managed. The first was for the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard. Used up some old Crate Paper - Bliss (which is one of my favourites).
Second up, is a LO for the Royal Cybercrop over at Scrapboutique. I've started scrapping some of the photos of DS when he was a baby/toddler (He will be 14 later this month). I used some more of MME True Blue pp and accessories.

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these LOs Judith - just gorgeous. I too have started scrapping baby pics of DS who is 11 next week.....yikes. I find it so hard because the photos are really not that good. I will come here for inspiration....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so very much for visiting my blog, becoming a follower and leaving a lovely comment! Wishing you the best of luck for the giveaway and a Merry Xmas to you and yours! xoxo NAdia.

    ReplyDelete