Monday, November 22, 2010

A lonesome 1 layout

Life has just been so busy lately with the usual end of year concerts and things that I haven't had much time to scrap. I finally finished DD's graduation dress. Yay.

I did manage to get this one done for the November Top 50 CC. The criteria for Antheas challenge was to scrap a photo with happy memories. Use a photo that was not 4 x 6 and to use the word Remember or something similar on the layout.

I used MME Fine and Dandy True Blue pp and stickers. I die cut the clouds and stars. Added a ribbon from Chip Chop Shop and flower and ribbon from Purple Pumpkin.

2 comments:

  1. It might be one lonesome LO, but is is also one awesome LO...thanks for giving it a go. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Judith. So sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete