Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First 3 layouts for November

First up is a layout for Scrapbook Savvy's Sar's Random Kit challenge using the He's Savvy kit. The criteria were to use white space, glimmermist (on cogs) and fussy cutting (roads, clouds, plane, border strip). Everything I have used is from the kit except for the buttons.


Second up is Sue's inspiration challenge at Scrapbook Top 50. I used the colours and the stars as inspiration. I have used a mish mash of pps and cut the stars out from corrugated cardboard on my Cuttlebug.



Third layout is for Out of the Hat Challenge. The criteria this month were to use a painted base, corrugated cardboard and twine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! These are all gorgeous layout Judith. Love the photo in the first one. :)

    I left you a little something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete