Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bad blogger

Haven't felt in the mood for blogging recently. I have been scrapping away here and there and have a few lo's to share.

The first is for the kit challenge at Scrapbook Savvy. I used the We Savvy kit which had lots of Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 pp in it. As I have quite a few photos from the 1930's I decided to use one of them. The criteria for this challenge was to include a banner, staples, and an outlined title.


Second up is a layout I did for another challenge at Scrapbook Savvy. This time it was to include some purple on a layout. DD had her graduation last week and we took literally hundreds of photos of her all done up in her dress and with her hair done up. I just had to scrap a few of my favourite photos and as she was wearing a purple dress this challenge was perfect. I used some Bo Bunny Winter Joy pp and a large Prima swirl which I'd been keeping for a special occasion.



Finally, I managed to get Vicki's sketch challenge done using some Echo Park Summertime pp.


I have done a few more layouts but haven't got around to photographing them and downloading them onto my computer. Hopefully will get that done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment