Sunday, February 7, 2010

Top50 February challenges

I have managed to do 2 of the Top 50 Scrapbooking challenges for this month. This first one is for Kathies challenge. The criteria was to use distressing, flowers and an altered paper. This Prima pp has been sitting in my stash for a while and I am trying to use up my pp. I used a mix of Green Tara and Prima flowers and even made up my own big flower. The larger petals started out as cream flowers which I then Glimmermisted and layered.


This second layout is for Sue's challenge. The criteria were handcutting, handstitching and pearls. Right up my street. I used some pp from Bo Bunny Delilah range. I handcut the flowers and swirls and trees. I handstitched my ribbon and added pearls to the swirls and centres of some of the flowers. I love these colours and luckily had a photo of Eleanor to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment